The VAE (Validation des Acquis d’Expérience / validation of prior learning and experience) is a process that is dedicated to "any person, regardless of his/her age, nationality, status and level of training, holding at least one year of experience directly related to the certification targeted, with the aim of obtaining this certification or part of it.
Thus, ISAE-SUPAERO’s Advanced Masters offered within this VAE process are:
• Space Systems Engineering TAS ASTRO
• Space Applications & Services (SPAPS)
• Aeronautical Engineering (TAS AERO)
• Helicopter, Aircraft & Drone Architecture (HADA)
• Aeronautical and Space Structures (AES)
• Systèmes de Propulsion Aérospatiale (SPA)
• Systems Engineering (SEN)
• Embedded Systems (EMS)
• Artificial Intelligence & Business Transformation, (AIBT)
• Aeronautical Maintenance & Support - Engineering & Management (AMS E&M)
• Aviation Safety : Aircraft Airworthiness (ASAA)
• Aerospace Project Management (APM)
• Management de Projets Innovants et Entrepreneuriat (MGPIE)
• Advanced Manufacturing Processes for Aeronuatical Structures (AMPAS)
The VAE process is an individual process whihc is designed to help in obtaining a diploma on the basis of the professional experiences possibly supplemented by trainings.
The VAE consists of 3 phases:
- Phase 1: study of opportunities and application for admissibility
This phase is led by CRIVA as the information and advisory institution.
- Phase 2: VAE coaching and assessment of experience
This phase is managed by ISAE-SUPAERO as a VAE support organisation and certifying institution.
- Phase 3: Additional certification training
This phase is led by ISAE-SUPAERO as a training organisation.
Please contact us