Help re-establish educational equity by helping motivated, high potential pupils from underprivileged backgrounds to access higher education.
The actions are designed to reach different target publics:
- Junior high school and high school students from the region, living in an economic, social or territorial context that does not always foster educational success,
- ISAE SUPAERO students, whose engagement in the program completes their training as future managers and active participants when it comes to fostering diversity.
The different aspects of the Program’s mission
- Educational measures including tutoring, scientific, cultural and athletic workshops
- An introduction to the aerospace sector
- Raising awareness about engineering, science and research professions and the associated fields of study
- Promoting equal opportunities for men and women in terms of access to science and engineering higher education
- Reaching out to people with disabilities to provide access to and awareness of opportunities in higher education
All actions are carried out on a volunteer basis by ISAE-SUPAERO students who work with junior and high school students.
The ISAE-SUPAERO OSE program is actively supported by ISAE-SUPAERO alumni:
Vincent LECRUBIER - world vice champion kayaker
Thomas PESQUET - astronaut at the ESA (European Space Agency)
Matthieu PONIN-BALLOM - Fighter pilot
Sophie - Helicopter pilot
Inès Belgacem - Doctoral student in planetology